Sunday, November 11, 2007

# 20 You Too Can YouTube

Decisions,decisions.Youtube has endless videos that I could add to my blog. I've managed to narrow it down to about three. As previously stated in my earlier post I think this site is all about fun but can also be used for training purposes. Library homepages could add a video of the month which might include updates on building renovations, childrens events and the latest library news. It might catch the interest of some patrons and attract more use of the homepage.I chose the marching/dancing prisoners because it's so controversial and shows the power of the 'web'. Some human rights activists are apalled by this series of dance routines whereas supporters feel it has helped rehabilitate prisoners and gives them purpose. It has become so popular that over eight million hits have been recorded on some of their videos.

No comments: